Friday, February 3, 2012

Learn in what way or manner to survive in the zombie apocalypse and have fun as well

So you're here to acquire information in what way or manner to fight zombies? Well, my friend, you came to the right place! Let's commence:

To start with, get yourself a blade. When the zombies approach, you won't care if you're hungry or chilly or dehydrated or lonely. You will merely want to remain alive. I suggest something bladed but not at all heavy. Munitions are great but they run out of ammunition. I suggest a decent handgun but only for when you fight other humans.
Yes, you will be battling with other humans. When the zombies come, UPS won't continue to deliver; trucks won't be stocking up gasoline stations or McDonalds. You will have to scavenge for meat and water along with the numerous of other humans in your position.

Personally I am going to be dismal because I worship coffee and I doubt that I'll be share-cropping beans and grinding them and so one day the coffee will stop.
This takes me to the next item: food. You need meat and water. Once you get to a stable hidden spot, start setting up water collectors for rain, snow, and dew. Look for natural growing herbs, fruits, and veggies. Collect the produce and store, replant the seeds! This is for long-term continuation!

No comments:

Post a Comment